Quicken for Mac can't connect to server

mvitulli
mvitulli Member ✭✭
:/ We can't seem to connect to our credit union server today. Anyone having problems downloading transactions? Error Bid 8612

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Hello @mvitulli

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what is the financial institution? What connection method is being used? Is this occurring with one account or multiple? 

To check the connection method being used select the account in question then Settings >Downloads.

Please elaborate so that we may be able to provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • mvitulli
    mvitulli Member ✭✭
    Multiple accounts. Quicken Connect. Oregon Community Credit Union. Works fine for one of us, not at all for the other. Have tried many things. I am very experience Quicken user. Will deactivate and reactivate accounts.
  • mvitulli
    mvitulli Member ✭✭
    I deactivated and reactivated the least important account and was able to relink all accounts. We are good until the next crisis.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    mvitulli said:
    I deactivated and reactivated the least important account and was able to relink all accounts. We are good until the next crisis.
    Hello @mvitualli,

Thank you so much for following up with us about this matter, and I am glad to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved. Feel free to reach back out to us in the future if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.