How do I change my email address for "Notifications" received about my Invenstment accounts?

Options
revans8014
revans8014 Member
edited January 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I routinely receive helpful email "Notifications" of any significant changes in my investments as posted in Quicken. However, I have changed my email address. I can't find any way in Quicken to make the email address change and my investment institute is not the one sending this information to me. Its coming from "emoneyadvisor"?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @revans8014,

I believe that you may be thinking that emails from "emoneyadvisor" are coming from Quicken, however that is not correct.  Those emails are coming from a different entity.  It happens to be related to Fidelity Investments, so if you have a Fidelity account that could be why you receive those emails.  Here's a LINK to the emoneyadvisor website, perhaps you can change your address there, or through your Fidelity account (assuming you have one).

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @revans8014,

I believe that you may be thinking that emails from "emoneyadvisor" are coming from Quicken, however that is not correct.  Those emails are coming from a different entity.  It happens to be related to Fidelity Investments, so if you have a Fidelity account that could be why you receive those emails.  Here's a LINK to the emoneyadvisor website, perhaps you can change your address there, or through your Fidelity account (assuming you have one).

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• revans8014
    Options
    Yes, this resolved my issue. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.