CC-601 Fidelity Rewards Visa Credit Card

Kathy9
Kathy9 Member ✭✭
Fidelity Investments Rewards Visa Credit Card (through UMB Bank) is showing the following message when trying to update:

"CC-601 We cannot find an account with a non-zero balance or with any transactions in the last 12 months. Please check on your website and try again."

This error message first showed up yesterday morning. I waited 24 hours and tried again today. Same error message today.

Since telephone support is closed today (Sunday) I went to chat and opened a ticket. The Chat support person was not able to resolve or escalate the problem. He advised me to call Support tomorrow when they are open and reference the ticket number he opened.

This is the third account that I have that is not able to sync with Quicken. The other two are Target and Cenlar.

Comments

• Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    I am getting the same thing for Fidelity Rewards Visa but am setup as ELAN Financial.
  • coly8s
    coly8s Member ✭✭
    Yes the Fidelity Rewards Credit Card is through Elan Financial and on Quicken Mac it is giving the error ccscrape 101 General error layout has changed. I guess Quicken Connect scrapes the web page for new transactions? I logged into the credit card and don't see anything that looks different, so I don't know if there is something else going on.
  • Kathy9
    Kathy9 Member ✭✭
    Yes, sorry. You are both correct. It's Elan Financial, not UMB.

I sincerely hope that this is not yet another account that will no longer sync with Quicken. If it is, I am done.
  • coly8s
    coly8s Member ✭✭
    Well it now appears to be working. Hope it was just a momentary outage. :)
  • Kathy9
    Kathy9 Member ✭✭
    Thank you coly8s for the update. That's a relief! I was getting ready to have a fit.
  • jamesdn
    jamesdn Member ✭✭
    Quicken connection to Elan Financial is still broken for me this morning (01/10).
This discussion has been closed.