Quicken Connect causes Quicken to unexpectedly quit. (Q Mac)

Conrad N
Conrad N Member ✭✭
Running macOS Monterey v. 12.1, QMac Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100). Since 1//7/22 updating accounts causes unexpected quit. Had done extensive editing reconciliations of one account which did not go well. Finally deleted all reconciliation history for that account, after which any attempt to use Quicken Connect causes program unexpected quit. How can I re-establish Quicken Connect operability?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Conrad N said:
    Running macOS Monterey v. 12.1, QMac Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100). Since 1//7/22 updating accounts causes unexpected quit. Had done extensive editing reconciliations of one account which did not go well. Finally deleted all reconciliation history for that account, after which any attempt to use Quicken Connect causes program unexpected quit. How can I re-establish Quicken Connect operability?
    Hello @Conrad N,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Thank you so much for drawing the attention of the Quicken Community to this problem. I do have one question, however. When you say that Quicken Connect is causing Quicken to crash, do you mean that only accounts making use of this Connection Method are causing the unexpected quits, or that the program is quitting every time you try to connect any of your accounts?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Conrad N
    Conrad N Member ✭✭
    Thanks for responding, Jared. I chatted with Quicken help this morning, and they assisted me in resetting my connection settings. All is well now.
This discussion has been closed.