PSECU - accounts not updating or updating transactions intermittently with missing data.

Options
Rossclan
Rossclan Member
Since late December 2021 my PSECU accounts are not updating or only updating transactions intermittently with some transactions missing completely. Balances do not match but Quicken indicates updates to be complete/successful. Is this an on-going problem? :/ :/
Tagged:

Answers

• stonycreek1620
    Options
    I am also having this problem. Has anyone found a solution?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Rosscla, and @stonycreek1620

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what connection method are you using? Also, is this occurring for one account or multiple? 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please elaborate so that we may provide the proper guidance. 
  • Rossclan
    Rossclan Member
    Options
    I use Express Web Connect for multiple PSECU accounts per past directions provided by PSECU. However, I asked PSECU if it has changed connection protocols for Quicken users. The answer I received was "We don't offer support anymore with quicken its best you go directly through the support team which can be reached by calling 650-250-1900". Interesting response....
This discussion has been closed.