password issues - I get a password does not match message

mamap
mamap Member ✭✭
I get a password does not match message when logging into the app (with the same password I used the day before). Click forget password and it asks me to login, instead of changing. I try to login to quicken.com and get invalid credentials. Tried on another computer and did not work. Wanted to contact support but since my passwords don't work, I can't get in or even find a phone number to contact anyone. Help!

Best Answer

• mamap
    mamap Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Waited on call to support for 30 minutes but was able to log in.

Answers

• hbowman
    hbowman Member
    I am having the same issue this morning.
  • mamap
    mamap Member ✭✭
    Thanks. So it is not just me or my computer. I have had similar problems before which is very frustrating.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried rebooting the computer? Sometimes that fixes things ...
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be the exact same User / Pw as used to access this forum - your Quicken ID / Pw

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• mamap
    mamap Member ✭✭
    I have rebooted twice. I used the same login that I have used. Hope to get some assistance from Quicken
  • hbowman
    hbowman Member
    I have rebooted as well and have never had this issue until today. Quicken updated to the latest, then I could no longer get in to my file.
  • mamap
    mamap Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Waited on call to support for 30 minutes but was able to log in.
  • What was the solution? I am now having the same issue
  • mamap
    mamap Member ✭✭
    Solution was calling support and they were able to get me in.
  • hbowman
    hbowman Member
    Unfortunately for me, support was not able to unlock my file, determined it was corrupted and too big. I managed to get a relatively recent back up open and had to start a new file.
This discussion has been closed.