Truist Bank and Quicken Direct Connect - is it working now?

Truist's web site says it supports Direct Connect: https://www.truist.com/digital-banking
Can a Quicken staff member confirm whether this is true?
Is Truist now on the FIDIR.TXT list of banks that support DC?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @REjones

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. To clarify, I am still unable to see a Direct Connect method for Truist. Although, this does not mean that it is not available. Perhaps more time is needed to implement the connection method. I would also suggest checking with your financial institution before attempting to use Direct Connect. There are some banks that require members to enroll and/or pay a monthly fee to use this connection method. 

Hope this provides clarification. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • REJones
    REJones Member ✭✭
    Thanks Paloma, and you're correct about a monthly fee for using Direct Connect: Truist's fee schedule shows it will charge $7.95/month for using DC, unless you're a Wealth acct client ($1M). Looks like I'll need to switch to Express Web Connect (free) when my Suntrust account is merged into Truist.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @REJones

Thank you for the response and insight knowledge. If you have any other questions or come across any issues please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.