Have Quicken HB&R - want to downgrade to Premier

joke
joke Member ✭✭
I currently use Quicken Home, Business & Rental and no longer need it. I want to start to use Quicken Premier, can I make that switch or not?

Best Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Quicken software is the same no matter which version you're subscribed to. It's your Quicken ID that determines the version. You can downgrade to Premier with no problem. You just won't have any access to the HBRP functions.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    what is the current release you are running - .... Help --> About Quicken
    As mentioned, the data file is the same, and the software is the same - your Quicken ID dictates what features are avail based upon what version you purchased.... so downgrading is not a technical change -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Quicken software is the same no matter which version you're subscribed to. It's your Quicken ID that determines the version. You can downgrade to Premier with no problem. You just won't have any access to the HBRP functions.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    what is the current release you are running - .... Help --> About Quicken
    As mentioned, the data file is the same, and the software is the same - your Quicken ID dictates what features are avail based upon what version you purchased.... so downgrading is not a technical change -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• joke
    joke Member ✭✭
    Just to give you more info I'm using HB&R version R37.67 with Windows 11. Thank You for the reply.
This discussion has been closed.