Problem when ising Quicken with Bank of America's Online Banking program.

When I log into Bank of America's Online Banking program I get a message every time that I need to do a Quicken download within the next 10 minute, the inference being that downloads will not work in the future if you don't do this (but downloads do keep working if you don't). Online banking says that you will get this message once per device that accesses Quicken. But, I get the message every time I log in. Bank of America says that they cannot fix this and suggested that I reach out to Quicken Support.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Victor Kirkwood

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. To clarify, if this issue is specifically on the bank's website/banking program we are unable to troubleshoot it since we do not have access to the bank's servers or website/banking program. In addition, if you are getting an error code or message in Quicken specifically then please let us know. 

I would suggest for this particular instance to ask for an Online Bank agent or a higher up if applicable. 

Hope this provides clarification. Let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.