Credit card info not saved; items not automatically loading categories

filmixer
filmixer Member
I use the Quicken for Mac subscription (I've been using Quicken for 20+ years). Suddenly with the latest "upgrade" my credit card info doesn't download in spite of me reconnecting to my credit card account several times. It downloads upon initial reconnect but doesn't download after that until I reconnect again. Additionally the items no longer automatically display the categories from previous matched items. Really annoying! Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    filmixer said:
    I use the Quicken for Mac subscription (I've been using Quicken for 20+ years). Suddenly with the latest "upgrade" my credit card info doesn't download in spite of me reconnecting to my credit card account several times. It downloads upon initial reconnect but doesn't download after that until I reconnect again. Additionally the items no longer automatically display the categories from previous matched items. Really annoying! Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello @filmixer,

I am sorry that you are having this issue with credit card account downloads. Thank you so much for drawing our attention on this issue here on the Quicken Community. 

Which financial institution is this credit card account associated with? Do you notice any error messages after trying to update your account? I would need some additional information before I provide any further troubleshooting.

I do hope to continue working with you on this and look forward to any response you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.