(Canada) Simplii Financial CC 502 error

About a month ago One Step Update for Simplii Financial stopped working. Consistent CC-502 error. Update through the Simplii website using "Update Now" in Quicken works fine.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AnOnionOnMyBelt

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know what connection method you are using? Also, is this occurring for one account or multiple? 

Please elaborate so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    just sharing - can manually download from their website - or - via Quicken One Step Update
    05060    05060    05060    Simplii Financial    https://www.simplii.com/    1-888-872-4724    https://www.simplii.com/en/home.html    ACTIVE        
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT        
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT  

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Hi Quicken Paloma,

I am able to download if I visit Simplii's website through a browser. But I get the CC 502 error when trying to activate One Step Update.

The same thing happens for all three accounts at Simplii.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @AnOnionOnMyBelt

Thank you for your response, although I apologize you are having this persisting issue. Could you please attempt this in a test file? This will give us a better indication of the issue and allow us to take a further look. Before starting the process please ensure that you have a backup of your current file. 

To do this select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup window type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created add your Simplii account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the test file and let us know how it goes! If you encounter the same or other errors please be specific. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Hey Quicken Paloma,

I created a test file as you asked. When I attempt to add "Connected Accounts" from Simplii Financial, I get the same CC-502 error as previously described.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @AnOnionOnMyBelt

Thank you for your response. Could you please submit a bug report? To do this select Help >Report a problem. 

When you have a moment please submit a bug report and let us know. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Hey Quicken Paloma,

I've submitted the bug report.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @AnOnionOnMyBelt

Thank you for your response and for submitting a bug report. I have sent you more information/instructions regarding this issue. When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

Thank you!
    -Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.