TD Ameritrade One Step Update stopped working

jachamb777
jachamb777 Mac Beta Beta
All 3 of my TD Ameritrade accounts stopped connecting in Quicken for Mac on 01/18/2022.  This morning, I was prompted to reenter password and given the option to save it in my keychain.  That triggered the online setup process to launch and when I pick TD Ameritrade from the list it is now only giving the option to set up the account back up as a manual account and all other connection methods are grayed out.  I am using the latest Mac version of Quicken (6.5.1) and I have not seen an update recently so this new issue does not seem to me to be related to any release.  Is this a weird connection issue or will I not be able to use Quicken going forward to connect to my TD Ameritrade account?  Thanks for any help with this.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    All 3 of my TD Ameritrade accounts stopped connecting in Quicken for Mac on 01/18/2022.  This morning, I was prompted to reenter password and given the option to save it in my keychain.  That triggered the online setup process to launch and when I pick TD Ameritrade from the list it is now only giving the option to set up the account back up as a manual account and all other connection methods are grayed out.  I am using the latest Mac version of Quicken (6.5.1) and I have not seen an update recently so this new issue does not seem to me to be related to any release.  Is this a weird connection issue or will I not be able to use Quicken going forward to connect to my TD Ameritrade account?  Thanks for any help with this.
    Hello @jachamb777,

I apologize for any distress this issue may have caused, and I am thankful to you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this trouble. Before I go any deeper into possible troubleshooting, I have a couple of questions. Have you noticed problems with connectivity in any other web-capable applications? Also, do you make use of a Virtual Private Network, a FireWall, or antivirus software? Sometimes these can cause interference with the Quicken software's links to online banking services. 

I look forward to your answer any time you can check back in, and thanks again for speaking with us about the matter.

Regards,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.