Its there a Problem with Wells fargo Advisor Downloads?

Concordman
Concordman Mac Beta Beta
edited January 2022 in Investing (Mac)
Unable to download investment transactions this AM from WFA. Disconnected then recon connected the account several times still no downloads. Curious if others WFA users have this issue

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Concordman

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your transactions not downloading. I'm wondering here if this is the first day your transactions have not downloaded? Generally on the first time connecting with Wells Fargo Advisors it takes a day or two to download transactions but I'm not sure if the same rule applies when reconnecting. I'm wondering here if it might just need a day to see if we experience the same issue. 

If you have any additional information that might help like quotes still updating but not downloading please let us know. If we're still having issues we can take a look tomorrow at what troubleshooting we're able to do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    I suspect it will be the same issue tomorrow, Ill try again and report back
  • wizm
    wizm Member ✭✭
    @Concordman Did you ever get this resolved? I've been having the same issue
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    somewhat resolved…some accounts download reliably others do not..This has been a multi year saga with WFA , downloads into SEP accounts…a crap shoot.. been like this for years. However , when I go disconnect/reconnect mode it works…for now. As time goes on it will stop working & I will need to harass the WFA folks as I have done over the years. IMHO I see this as a WFA issue not QM.
This discussion has been closed.