First National Bank of PA 502 Error

Quicken worked great until one of the last updates. Can you revert back to R37.64 version when it worked?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    UPDATE

Hi again @karenrobtowers

I should have looked earlier but this error - with your bank - is a known issue and Quicken Support.  Please see this LINK for specific information about this matter.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @karenrobtowers

You could move back to an earlier version, but I suggest that you try some other paths before you do that because it is unlikely this type of error code was caused by the update.

If you were using one step update when you received the error, I would suggest that you first try to connect only the one account by opening the register, then clicking on the "Gear" icon in the upper right  and selecting "Update Now".

This error often is a temporary issue and may resolve itself in a day or two.  Here's some information and steps that you can take to try and restore your connection - LINK.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    UPDATE

Hi again @karenrobtowers

I should have looked earlier but this error - with your bank - is a known issue and Quicken Support.  Please see this LINK for specific information about this matter.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.