Wells Fargo Advisors - no portfolio/transactions appear

wizm
wizm Member ✭✭
Hi,

It seems like there are a few threads that dig into issues with WFA, but the solution has been clear as to how to fix this. The account seems to be connected, but nothing appears in the portfolio and no transactions appear.

Things that I've tried:
- Direct Connect
- FMA login (going through WFA website to auth)
- Resetting account, starting fresh

How did anyone resolve this? WF and Quicken point fingers at each other as to how to resolve, but it's been unhelpful.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    wizm said:
    Hi,

It seems like there are a few threads that dig into issues with WFA, but the solution has been clear as to how to fix this. The account seems to be connected, but nothing appears in the portfolio and no transactions appear.

Things that I've tried:
    - Direct Connect
    - FMA login (going through WFA website to auth)
    - Resetting account, starting fresh

How did anyone resolve this? WF and Quicken point fingers at each other as to how to resolve, but it's been unhelpful.
    Hello @wizm,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem with the portfolio. First, I want to be sure that the accounts have not been hidden. If you go into the Portfolio view in your investment account and then navigate to the 'gear' icon in the middle left-hand edge of the screen, you can then go into Display Options through Settings. Be sure that the box next to Hide account in lists (sidebar, reports, and transaction entry lists) is not checked. Also check the filters in the portfolio view just above the securities to see if these might be hiding information.

Also, when you mention 'resetting account' has been attempted as a possible resolution, what exact steps were you taking in order to do this? I ask in order to determine if there are extra steps we might be able to walk through if necessary. 

I look forward to any response you might be able to provide and hope to work with you on this further.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.