Quick Pay for Future Payments

Why am I unable to set up Quick Pay for a vendor, already set up, for sometime in the future. The system said I can only pay a vendor up to the present day instead of two weeks in he future. Very inconvenient. We should be able to set it up whenever we want to pay. Please advise. Thanks, Mark

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @markdg10

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know if this is occurring for a specific biller or is it applicable to all of them? Please note that the amount(s), payment dates, and frequency are all directly provided by the biller themselves. Some billers will allow multiple payments during one billing cycle while others do not. 

Please elaborate further so that we may take a further look. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    It happens often for all of my billers. Example right now. Verizon Wireless Amount $82.43 Due on 2/11/22. I want to see it up for payment at a future date and am unable to do so. The message I get is: Biller requires a date of 1/22 or earlier. Not sure what the biller has to do with Quick Pay. I should be able to set it up through Quick Pay for a later date. Please help. Thank you, Mark
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @markdg10

Thank you for your response and pardon the delay in mine. I have reported this issue through our service provider. I will let you know of any response, although no ETA is available at this time. If you see any other errors please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.