How do I make "cents" in my budget?

Options
Toever
Toever Member
I want my budget amounts to include cents and I can't figure out how. I have cents in my Transactions but not Budget.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Toever

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. To add cents to your budget please select Planning >Budgets >Budget Actions >View Options >Show cents. Please refer to the visual example below. 

Hope this helps! Let us know of other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Toever
    Toever Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help. Problem being: I have Quicken for the Web and it does not look anything like the one you showed. (And like I have at home) We have just started using Quicken for the Web at our church and it looks totally different. In the Budget tab there is no way to "Include Cents" like the version I have at home.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken for the Web is a companion app to Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac. It cannot stand alone as an app. You need to use either Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac on an appropriate Windows or Mac computer as the primary application program. All data on the web must be synchronized with the program and data file on the PC.
    The information given to you was for Quicken for Windows.
    Unfortunately, I don't use Quicken for the Web myself and don't know the answer to configuring the budget view of the Web app. Hopefully someone else will chime in here.

• Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Toever

Thank you for your response. In order to obtain cents on your budget (or other preferences), you would need to access your Quicken as your desktop app, follow the steps above, and then sync the budget to your Quicken on the web version. 

You can sync your information by selecting Mobile & Web >Sync now. 

Please let us know if further clarification is needed or have other questions. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Toever
    Toever Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Toever
    Toever Member
    Options
    So, do I have to go out and buy the software for my PC?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Toever

Thank you for your response. To clarify, you currently have an active subscription. This is why you are able to access Quicken on the web. Please refer to the Help Article below for instructions on installing Quicken via download. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you run into any issues.

-Quicken Paloma
  • Toever
    Toever Member
    Options
    I chatted with a tech and w.e got it figured out
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Toever

We are glad that you were able to find a solution. If you have other questions or concerns please let us know! 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.