Download Error - FI_Website_Unavailable FDP-400: Host Rate Limit is reached

JeffM
JeffM Member
Every time I update my accounts on quicken MAC, the first round of updates returns this error

Download Error (-28)
FI_Website_Unavailable:FDP-400: Host Rate Limit is reached

This error will occur for all my accounts at Capital One, but the rest of my accounts will download without problem. If I manually resync the accounts, everything works fine on the 2nd round.

Any thoughts?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    JeffM said:
    Every time I update my accounts on quicken MAC, the first round of updates returns this error

Download Error (-28)

This error will occur for all my accounts at Capital One, but the rest of my accounts will download without problem. If I manually resync the accounts, everything works fine on the 2nd round.

Any thoughts?
    Hello @JeffM,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this error when trying to update accounts. Thank you for reaching out to us about this frustrating problem here on the Quicken Community. Have you tried reseting the cloud? First, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while the Quicken application is open and running. Next, go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the same menu and click Reset next to your Cloud account information. 

I hope this helps, and I am happy to hear back from you anytime about this situation.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Answer ✓
    JeffM said:

Download Error (-28)

Any thoughts?
    Hello @JeffM,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this error when trying to update accounts. Thank you for reaching out to us about this frustrating problem here on the Quicken Community. Have you tried reseting the cloud? First, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while the Quicken application is open and running. Next, go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the same menu and click Reset next to your Cloud account information. 

I hope this helps, and I am happy to hear back from you anytime about this situation.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • JeffM
    JeffM Member
    Worked great, thanks!
  • Quicken Jared
    JeffM said:
    Worked great, thanks!
    @JeffM,

I am so relieved to hear that the issue was resolved. I also really appreciate you taking the time to check back in and update us on how the situation developed.

Thanks again for contributing to the discussion and feel free to come back to the Quicken Community anytime with any additional questions or concerns.

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.