bank of america duplicate downloaded transactions

Options
SomebodyInGNV
SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
:/ I've been downloading credit card transactions from Bank of America for months. Today I received duplicates for many but not all transactions since as early as October 2021. Most of the earlier transactions were already reconciled; all were already cleared. All new downloaded transactions had to be manually matched to the previously reconciled/cleared transactions. Some new downloaded transactions wouldn't match, even though the original had the same date and amount.

What's up?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @SomebodyInGNV

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue with duplicate transactions. 

For this instance, I would recommend visiting the Help article linked below for more information regarding duplicates. In addition, could you please let us know what connection method you are using? Also, please let us know if this is a frequent occurrence. Thank you!

https://www.quicken.com/support/resolution-duplicate-transaction-issue

-Quicken Paloma
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a one-time event. I matched all that I could and deleted those I couldn't. It hasn't happened again and I have no idea why it happened.
This discussion has been closed.