Customer Support & Deceptive Sales Tactic

BJ68
BJ68 Member
I went online and renewed my subscription with a 40% offer. After placing the order, the price reset to full price. I did not see any warning on the website that the price would not be discounted. Trying to contact Quicken to cancel this subscription, their supports number still state that they are closed for the holiday. This is January 17th, what Holiday are we talking about? Even their chat is shut down. Looking for suggestions? If this is the treatment I can expect, then its time to move on. Many other great accounting software's.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed the New members Banner.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    BJ68 said:
    I went online and renewed my subscription with a 40% offer. After placing the order, the price reset to full price. I did not see any warning on the website that the price would not be discounted. Trying to contact Quicken to cancel this subscription, their supports number still state that they are closed for the holiday. This is January 17th, what Holiday are we talking about? Even their chat is shut down. Looking for suggestions? If this is the treatment I can expect, then its time to move on. Many other great accounting software's.
    Ever heard of Martin Luther King Jr. day?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7906283/fyi-quicken-support-closed-on-1-17-2022-in-observance-of-martin-luther-king-jr-day#latest

• anotherJMS
    anotherJMS Member ✭✭
    I just paid my 2022 membership over the weekend at the $103.99 and was charged $107.99? Why the increase and how come it wasn't posted?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sales tax?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.