Calendar view, my past bill and income reminders are no longer visible

Under the "Bills and Income" tab> Calendar view, my past bill and income reminders are no longer visible; all that shows are blank past calendar months. The only reminders shown are those in the future. I don't know why this suddenly happened, but need to get those past reminders to show back up. Ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @deltavee

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend restoring an available backup to a time prior to this issue. 

If you need instructions or assistance with this process please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • deltavee
    deltavee Member ✭✭
    Prior to asking the question, I did three restores from previous calendar backup dates with past transactions still visible. After performing the restores, Quicken deleted the past transactions on these as well. This is with Tools>Calendar>Options>Show recorded transactions in calendar checked. On the current calendar, each transaction goes to gray as it occurs and stays on the calendar until the new month, when they disappear. Still stumped and in need of a solution.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @deltavee

Thank you for your response. To obtain a better understanding of the issue could you please let us know where your main/active files are stored (external hard drive, local hard drive, cloud-based storage)? Also, could you please validate your file?

To do this select File >Validate & Repair File. On the popup window check the first box "validate" and click OK. 

When you have a moment please elaborate and attempt the steps above. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • deltavee
    deltavee Member ✭✭
    Main/active files are on my PC local hard drive. Running the File>Validate & Repair File failed to restore the past transactions in the calendar, and now the amount in the lower right of each calendar box incorrect by over six figures. I'm hoping that Quicken hasn't permanently corrupted what had been accurate amounts and that this can be undone.
  • deltavee
    deltavee Member ✭✭
    Since running File>Validate & Repair, not only have the past transactions in the bill calendar not re-appeared, but now I've got a prompt on the home screen telling me that my checking account now has a negative $25,000 and warning of overdraft. After exporting my banking data into Quicken, the checking account balance in the same home screen accurately shows a positive high five figure balance and agrees with my actual online bank balance. The Quicken checking account ledger accurately shows every transaction made through the bank along with the positive balance. This discrepancy shows a major disconnect between Quicken functions that were damaged by validating the file. I'm losing faith in Quicken and am desperate to get this back on track. Anybody, please?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @deltavee

Thank you for your response and I apologize for the delay in mine. I have sent you a message with further instructions. Please check your inbox when you have a moment. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.