Barclays Bank Delaware Account Cannot Link to Cloud/Mobile

Cannot link Barclays Bank Delaware Account -- AA Advantage Aviator Mastercard to mobile and web. See photo. Get error cc-892, "Due to a connectivity issue, Quicken is unable to verify your password. Please try again later...." Have deactivated account and the added, no change -- same error!

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @William Crawford

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are experiencing this error. For this particular instance, would recommend visiting the Help Article link below. It has a further explanation(s) regarding error CC-892. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/mobile-sync-cc-501-or-cc-892

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!'

-Quicken Paloma
  • I am able to download transactions using Express Web Connect. I get the error only when I attempt to link the account to the Web / Cloud for mobile access. Pre-authorization is not required. The error, CC-892 (as cited in the original message - appears instantly -- as soon as I press enter. It's as if the Quicken application is blocking the update.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @William Crawford

Thank you for your response. Could you please let us know where your main/active file is located? (local hard drive, external hard drive, or cloud-based storage)

If you are unsure of the file location you may also select File >Show this file on my computer. 

Let us know when you have a moment. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Missed your response. My data file is local, on my PC. I've tried deactivating and no change.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @“William Crawford”, 

Thank you for your response. Could you please reset your cloud data? Before starting the process please ensure that you have saved a backup of your current file. 

To reset your cloud data select Edit >Preferences >Mobile & Web >Sign in as a different user. On the popup windows type in "yes" and click RESET.

Once your cloud data has been reset please attempt to sync your data again and let us know how it goes.

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • I followed your instructions -- almost. "Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web>Troubleshooting: Reset your cloud data" and then entered "yes" then RESET. ("No sign in as a different user" option presented.) It WORKED! My account is now available in Mobile & Web.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.