USAA CC-800 Cannot re-add accounts

I started getting the CC-800 error today on my USAA accounts (checking, credit card). I've gone thru the troubleshooting info provided by Quicken. The accounts are now deactivated. When I try to activate or add them again, Quicken finds the accounts at USAA but under "Action" it just says "Don't add to Quicken" and there is no way to add or link the accounts. Is USAA broken? Quicken broken?

Comments

• craigtodd
    craigtodd Member ✭✭
    I got in touch with USAA and they say this must be a Quicken problem. I"ll try contacting Quicken support on Monday.
  • Ive been trying to get Quicken to fix the USAA problem for about a week
    I think Monday ill be looking for a new program for my banking
  • Mine was a CC 502 error
  • craigtodd
    craigtodd Member ✭✭
    I did a chat with Quicken support this morning. It turned out that the File: Validate and Repair File step that I had done duplicated the USAA accounts and the duplicate accounts had no transactions in them but had downloaded transactions since Aug of 2021. I deleted the duplicated accounts and then I was able to reestablish the connection and download.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @craigtodd

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We are glad that you were able to find a solution. Pardon the frustration caused by this issue. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.