How can I remove an error on a added telephone number?

I accidentally added a 415 area code to my account. I need it removed

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You should call Quicken Support and request that your phone number be revised - here's their phone number 650-250-1900.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Barbara Carter
    Barbara Carter Member
    Answer ✓
    thank you

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Barbara Carter,

Which "account" are you referring to?  Is it your Quicken Community account or your Quicken subscription account?  Or is it something else?

Let us know and we'll point you in the correct direction.

Thanks.

Frankx 

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• the error was on my original Quicken account (since 2017)
  • how do I remove the phone number beginning in 415 from my account
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You should call Quicken Support and request that your phone number be revised - here's their phone number 650-250-1900.

Frankx

• Barbara Carter
    Barbara Carter Member
    Answer ✓
    thank you
This discussion has been closed.