Unable to download transaction from Schwab

I've updated Quicken to the current release (a few times since Nov 16, 2021). I'm on Release R38.25. I've deactivated and reactivated Schwab. I've followed the Mondo patch directions. I've reset the Schwab account. Quicken has not updated Schwab transactions since Nov 16, 2021. What else can I do - besides type in all the transactions manually each time?

Comments

• Steven Green
    Steven Green Member ✭✭
    What is especially irritating is that a new update was just released (38.26) and it is focused on cosmetic glitz -- nothing to help solve the 2.5 month old Schwab download problems. Quicken Premier, Windows 10.
  • Steven Green
    Steven Green Member ✭✭
    WOW!! One Step Update working again!! Apologies for what appears to be my having prematurely bashed R38.26. This morning - the first time since mid-November - OSU worked perfectly on my five Schwab accounts in one data file. Hope this is a permanent fix and they don't try to 'improve' the updating system again without first thoroughly testing.
  • coachkaz
    coachkaz Member
    I use Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property, Windows 10. I updated to R38.26. I did OSU. NO change. I deactivated and reactivated. I completed the Refresh Branding and Profile process. I did OSU. No change. I restarted Quicken. I did OSU. No change. I deactivated and then reactivated. I did OSU. Still no updates since mid November. I'm wasting lots of time trying to get the system to work. I also cannot update my Navy Federal Credit Union accounts properly without updating each of the four accounts individually because of TFA which Quicken hasn't been able to handle.
  • coachkaz
    coachkaz Member
    Updated to R38.29. Went through all the previous steps and no updates, yet.
  • Same problem. Many entities, each with one or more Schwab accounts. Manual entry is a non-starter. Starting to feel desperate for a fix. Any updates?
This discussion has been closed.