Daily prompts for Quicken ID

pharjung
pharjung Member ✭✭
This is a relatively new problem for me. I think it may have started after the last Quicken update. Every day, I am prompted to reenter my quicken ID and password. The only solution I can see so far is to remove cloud access completely, which makes Quicken much less useful for me. Anyone else seeing this? Other ideas on how to solve (previous discussions like this have been closed).

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @pharjung

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. Could you please un/reinstall your Quicken? Before starting the process please ensure you have made a backup of your current file. 

For instructions please refer to the Help Article linked below. 

When you have a chance please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Hello @pharjung

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. Could you please un/reinstall your Quicken? Before starting the process please ensure you have made a backup of your current file. 

For instructions please refer to the Help Article linked below. 

When you have a chance please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • pharjung
    pharjung Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did an uninstall/reinstall and I think that fixed the problem. At least I wasn't prompted for my Quicken password daily. I will watch it a few more days and update this post again if it has been resolved.
  • Michael Farley
    Michael Farley Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem here since last update, Windows Premium.   Will reinstall after backup.   Thanks.
  • pharjung
    pharjung Member ✭✭
    I have watched it now for several days and the problem has not surfaced again after doing the uninstall/reinstall.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @pharjung

Thank you for your response. We are glad that your issue is now solved. If you encounter any errors or have additional questions please let us know. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.