Citizen's First Bank-TheVillages IB AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400)

Rick2022
Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
I'm getting the error above trying to connect to Citizens First.  It had been working for months, then stopped working about a week ago.  That was under QMac 6.5.2.  I just updated to 6.5.3 and have the same issue.   Please advise.
Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1994
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Rick2022 said:
    I'm getting the error above trying to connect to Citizens First.  It had been working for months, then stopped working about a week ago.  That was under QMac 6.5.2.  I just updated to 6.5.3 and have the same issue.   Please advise.
    Hello @Rick2022

I am sorry to hear that you are receiving this aggregator error. Thank you for bringing this matter before the attention of the Quicken Community for discussion and support.

As always, save a backup before any other troubleshooting steps are attempted. You can do this by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while the Quicken application is open. I recommend doing this frequently whenever using Quicken, as it can be extremely beneficial in a variety of contexts.

Now, select the affected account and go to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the menu at the top of the screen. Click Disconnect Account. Next, go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the same menu mentioned previously. Click Reset to the right, next to your Cloud account information in the window that appears there. Now, try connecting your account(s) by going to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the Quicken window, denoted by the '+' icon. When prompted, select LINK under the Action column for each account that has already been added in Quicken which is currently unconnected to online banking services, rather than 'Add' or 'Ignore.'

I look forward to hearing about any new developments, should you have the chance to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Rick2022
    Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Got it reconnected.  Now to see how long that lasts.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1994
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Rick2022 said:
    Got it reconnected.  Now to see how long that lasts.
    @Rick2022,

I am so glad to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you for following up with me about this.

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.