Help restoring Quicken Deluxe 2014 [Edited]

Hi
I've been happily using Quicken Deluxe 2014 for years but yesterday had to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer. I've reinstalled Quicken from the CD but it refuses to open my files, saying they are from a later version of Quicken. Can anyone help?

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to download and install the latest Mondo patch. 

Quicken Patches - QuicknPerlWiz
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Thanks so much for that (and such a quick reply!) Unfortunately, the patches aren't installing. Is it because they are patches for Quicken 2012, not 2014? (I mistyped the title to my question.)
    Before posting the question, I did find some patches - only up to R8, I think - which did install, but didn't do the trick.

I could always buy a subscription to the latest version, but it's so expensive that I'm reluctant to do that except as a last resort.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Sorry, I posted the wrong URL.

Quicken Patches - QuicknPerlWiz
  • Thanks! I've realised now (having not managed to make that work) that a few years ago I upgraded to Quicken 2017, via a download. Sorry to have wasted your time; thank you very much for your help.
    Now I need to contact them to find out whether that download is still available...
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Quicken 2017 is not available for download. You might find a copy on eBay. Just make sure it's a reputable seller.
This discussion has been closed.