Vanguard AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR:FDP-105)

TWin
TWin Member ✭✭
I have been getting:

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105)

... been getting this for weeks now. I tried to update my login credentials a few weeks ago and it succeeded once in updating, but no longer. Not it keeps saying "service not available".

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    TWin said:
    I have been getting:

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105)

... been getting this for weeks now. I tried to update my login credentials a few weeks ago and it succeeded once in updating, but no longer. Not it keeps saying "service not available".
    Hello @TWin,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this aggregator error. Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the Quicken Community. 

Before I provide any additional recommendations, I do have some questions about this problem. Is this happening across multiple accounts with Vanguard? What instance of Vanguard are you selecting in order to link or add your accounts in the Quicken Bank List?

Also, what Connection Type are you using? You can always check the Connection Type by selecting an affected account from the left-hand panel of the Quicken window under the Account List and then going to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open.

I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • markrougeux
    markrougeux Member ✭✭✭
    I've been getting this message across all my Vanguard accounts as well. In addition, after the latest update, all my transactions in my Vanguard accounts are gone!
  • Quicken Jared
    I've been getting this message across all my Vanguard accounts as well. In addition, after the latest update, all my transactions in my Vanguard accounts are gone!
    Hello @markrougeux,

I am sorry to hear that you are also being affected by this issue. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community and seeking further discussion and assistance in this thread.

Were you able to attempt some of the troubleshooting steps listed above, by chance? If you can, I would like to hear more about this.

I look forward to any updates and any additional information you may be able to provide about the situation, as well.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • TWin
    TWin Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken Connect. It WAS occurring across all of my Vanguard accounts until just this morning.

I did not add any accounts - the Vanguard accounts I have (multiple) all were failing.... that is until about 15 minutes ago. They just all started working again.

I hope everyone else is in the same boat.

Tom

> @"Quicken Jared" said:
    > Hello @TWin,
    >
    > I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this aggregator error. Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the Quicken Community. 
    >
    > Before I provide any additional recommendations, I do have some questions about this problem. Is this happening across multiple accounts with Vanguard? What instance of Vanguard are you selecting in order to link or add your accounts in the Quicken Bank List?
    >
    > Also, what Connection Type are you using? You can always check the Connection Type by selecting an affected account from the left-hand panel of the Quicken window under the Account List and then going to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open.
    >
    > I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 
  • Quicken Jared
    TWin said:
    I am using Quicken Connect. It WAS occurring across all of my Vanguard accounts until just this morning.

I did not add any accounts - the Vanguard accounts I have (multiple) all were failing.... that is until about 15 minutes ago. They just all started working again.

I hope everyone else is in the same boat.

Tom

> @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @TWin,
    >
    > I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this aggregator error. Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the Quicken Community. 
    >
    > Before I provide any additional recommendations, I do have some questions about this problem. Is this happening across multiple accounts with Vanguard? What instance of Vanguard are you selecting in order to link or add your accounts in the Quicken Bank List?
    >
    > Also, what Connection Type are you using? You can always check the Connection Type by selecting an affected account from the left-hand panel of the Quicken window under the Account List and then going to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open.
    >
    > I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 
    @TWin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to check back in and provide an update regarding the situation. I am so happy to hear that the problem seems to have been resolved.

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns in the future.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.