!5 out of my 20 T ROWE PRICE funds fail to update to my Quicken.

Options
msgfa11b
msgfa11b Member
edited March 2022 in Investing (Mac)
TRP funds failing to update to my Quicken. This is the second time this week. I deleted all and reentered them to get it working last time. What is the problem? Vanguard and Schwab seem to work fine.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    msgfa11b said:
    TRP funds failing to update to my Quicken. This is the second time this week. I deleted all and reentered them to get it working last time. What is the problem? Vanguard and Schwab seem to work fine.
    Hello @msgfa11b,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with updating accounts. Thank you for getting in touch with the Quicken Community about this problem. 

I have a few questions regarding the situation before we begin further troubleshooting. Have you noticed problems with updates on any of these T Rowe price accounts prior to this week? What - if any - error messages appear when you try to update these accounts unsuccessfully? Also, what Connection Type is being used to connect your accounts? This can always be checked by going to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and one of the affected accounts has been selected from the left-hand panel under the Account List.

I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.