Printer/Scanner has disappeared when wanting to attach a bill

Options
Ceelo
Ceelo Member ✭✭
My printer and scanner came up when I wanted to scan an invoice into the register. The printer does not show up now. Might have happened after the latest update.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Ceelo

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend resetting your printer settings within Quicken. Also, make sure that the printer is on, connected, and if applicable that it is in scan mode. 

First, save a backup of your file by selecting File >Copy or Back up file.

To reset your printer setting select File >Validate and Repair. Check the first box and the bottom box. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt these steps and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Ceelo

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend resetting your printer settings within Quicken. Also, make sure that the printer is on, connected, and if applicable that it is in scan mode. 

First, save a backup of your file by selecting File >Copy or Back up file.

To reset your printer setting select File >Validate and Repair. Check the first box and the bottom box. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt these steps and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Pierre K
    Pierre K Member
    Options
    This did not work for me, I still have an empty printer select box. The printer will print reports, just no scan.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Perrie K, 

Thank you for your response and apologize for the delayed in ours. By any chance is your printer/scanner connected via Bluetooth? I would highly suggest checking the setting to ensure that scan has been enabled or connected properly if applicable via Bluetooth. 

Let us know if you are receiving any error messages as well. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.