Problems with Capital One Credit Card

Vic G
Vic G Member
For the past several weeks I have been having problems with connecting and downloading transactions from Capital One to my Quicken. I receive a message telling me not to contact Capital One because it is not their problem...so, it must be a Quicken Problem ???

Best Answer

Answers

• Vic G
    Vic G Member
    Anyone have a fix or suggestion?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • Vic G
    Vic G Member
    The response I received from the above suggestion... Ongoing issue, work in process or something to that effect.
  • FRFarr
    FRFarr Member
    edited January 2022
    [Removed - Disruptive] When I run the "reauthorization" Capitol One says I am connected but Quicken doesn't connect and tells be its not my fault.
  • northstar351
    northstar351 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Me too. Stuck in that "reauthorization" loop. [Removed - Disruptive]
  • cocor
    cocor Member
    Still no resolution for the Capital One transaction update???
  • Vic G
    Vic G Member
    I was unable to get any resolution to this problem, but I did resolve the issue. I deactivated the old Capital one account and added a new Capital One Account. After the new account was created, I copied all of the transactions from the old account to the new account...copy & paste, and all is working fine.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @“Vic G”, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. Pardon the frustration caused by this issue. Although, we are glad to hear you found a solution. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.