Sequence changed Deluxe 2020 ver. 5.17.6, on Mac 10.15.7

Options
Ron
Ron Member ✭✭
what ever I did by clicking on buttons over my pay grade my dates in Received (rent)now has the enter dates last month under this months. For example-1/7/22 in under 2/7/22.
What do I do to make them stay in sequence by date entered?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Ron,

It sounds like the sort order for your register has ben changed. To fix it, click on the "Date" heading at the top of the column and it should reset the column to have the dates in order.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Ron,

It sounds like the sort order for your register has ben changed. To fix it, click on the "Date" heading at the top of the column and it should reset the column to have the dates in order.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Worked find.
This discussion has been closed.