Anyone Have new (2/5/22) Connect Issue with Golden 1

CAPPY
CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
Server Communication Error?  AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400)
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    CAPPY said:
    Server Communication Error?  AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400)
    Hello @CAPPY

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this server communication error. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this issue for further discussion and support.

First, be sure to save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Doing this frequently whenever using Quicken software will be invaluable in preserving your data, as well as in resolving a variety of difficult situations. Always be sure to follow this step before any other troubleshooting is attempted.

Next, have you tried reseting your Cloud account? You can do this by navigating to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services, which is located in the upper menu at the top of the screen as well. Next, click Reset next to the Cloud account information provided in this window. After you have done this, try updating your accounts as usual.

I hope to hear back from you with any possible updates regarding this situation, should you have a chance to check back in with us here at the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you Jared  I was able to resolve it through Golden 1  -- too several calls and attempts but got it to work again.     I had to reset all my log-in info and passwords.. You can close this Question.. 
This discussion has been closed.