Can't Access Bills

Options
I am unable to access bills. Both the icon and menu item provide the same results. It constantly times out. This has happened over and over for several years. I have validated and super validated my files. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dennispowers3439

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. There have been several users reporting the same or similar issue. Could you please submit a report so that we may obtain a better understanding? To do this select Help >Report a problem. 

Also, could you please elaborate further on what "constantly times out" means? Are you receiving any error messages, or does the program crash? 

When you have a moment please submit a bug report and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • dennispowers3439
    Options
    I have submitted the report as you suggested. Constantly times out means i get an hourglass and the entire screen including the taskbar is Quicken. the hourglass remains until i get a message to wait or close the program. I think close it.
    BTW, can only issue the bug report by logging back on then going to help.
  • dennispowers3439
    Options
    I have done what has been suggested and still doesn't work. Any updates?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dennispowers3439

Thank you for your response and for submitting the bug report. I have sent you a message with additional information/instructions. When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.