Simmons bank login issues

Options
I have been trying to add Simmons bank to my Quicken account every time I get this error We had a problem syncing this institution login: Simmons Bank Error code: BID = 65130. Is Simmons Bank no longer supported? Or what is the issues
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been trying to add Simmons bank to my Quicken account every time I get this error We had a problem syncing this institution login: Simmons Bank Error code: BID = 65130. Is Simmons Bank no longer supported? Or what is the issues
    Hello @Feyerabendc,

I am sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing with syncing. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in regards to this problem. 

Are you making use of any antivirus software, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), or FireWalls? It may be necessary to remove your antivirus software, disable your FireWall, and change your VPN settings, as these can be a frequent cause of BID errors, such as the one you are noticing. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this issue, and I intend to continue working with you on this via the current thread.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.