Anyone getting the CC-502 error for RBC? "Quicken has been unable to update your account."

Naj W
Naj W Member
This has persisted for two days now.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Naj W said:
    This has persisted for two days now.
    Hello @Naj W

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this error message. Thank you for discussing this matter with us here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried refreshing your account? First, save a back up by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next follow the steps listed below:

1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.

Error When Updating Accounts CC-502

1. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    2. Repeat these steps for each account with this error.
    I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide, should you have the opportunity to check back in with us here on the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Naj W
    Naj W Member
    Hi, I tried all of that yesterday and still the same.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Naj W said:
    Hi, I tried all of that yesterday and still the same.
    Hello @Naj W

Thank you for keeping in contact about this and for providing updates regarding the situation.

If the steps listed above have been attempted, it can be necessary to wait 24 hours or so as this error can be caused by site maintenance. Attempting these steps once more after this period has passed by is common practice.

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.