Quicken not updating Wells Fargo

Quicken is returning a signin error to my Wells Fargo account. I can sign into Wells Fargo so I know the username and password are correct.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kenc18901

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. Which instance are you using to connect? See the visual example below. 

Also, what is the error code you are receiving? Please elaborate so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • I also have not been able to connect to Wells Fargo Bank for downloads since February 23rd. Trying to connect via Quicken Connect the Error code returned is AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101). I have also tried to disconnect accounts and wipe password and then reconnect, but the same error code is returned. Please advise when this problem can expect to be corrected.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I also have not been able to connect to Wells Fargo Bank for downloads since February 23rd. Trying to connect via Quicken Connect the Error code returned is AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101). I have also tried to disconnect accounts and wipe password and then reconnect, but the same error code is returned. Please advise when this problem can expect to be corrected.
    Hello @roderickwoolard7

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue as well. Thank you for reaching out to us and seeking assistance here in this Quicken Community discussion.

What connection method are you selecting in order to add or link your accounts? This information will be necessary in order to further assist you, and you can check this anytime by going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then looking at the Transaction Download column next to the account experiencing these difficulties in the window that appears.

I look forward to hearing back from you, should you have the chance to correspond further.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Marika Young
    Marika Young Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I have been unable to to update Wells Fargo accounts. Quicken Support has had me restore files 3-4 times in the past few months and none of them work properly. Clients need their tax information and I am at a loss as to how I can move forward. One rep said the problem is with Wells, another said it was Quicken. I have had duplicate transactions, wrong dates and debits that posted as both debits and credits. Discussion threads have the same response from Quicken - that you are working on it.
  • JackAB
    JackAB Member
    Wells Fargo update has stopped working for me... after 20 years! I fix, it breaks again.
  • JackAB
    JackAB Member
    And now, completely locked!
  • MKMilan47
    MKMilan47 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    [Removed - Disruptive/Speculation]
This discussion has been closed.