Cannot Properly Link Charles Schwab Investment Accounts After ReAuthorization

Options
I have 3 Charles Schwab & Co investment accounts that I attempted to reauthorize downloads for this morning. When I get to the step when I link the accounts from Schwab to my existing accounts, one of these accounts does not appear in the list that it needs to appear in, but it appears in another account's list. Additionally, there is an account listed that isn't even defined as Charles Schwab, so I'm not sure why it's appearing at all.

I need to get this fixed because my investment accounts have not been updated since November, and I would like to stop having problems with these accounts. Once I've posted this discussion, I will attach screenshots the accounts I'm speaking of so you can see the details.

Please note that I'm the owner of these accounts and have full access to them online. I'm also using the Charles Schwab & Co interface for downloads. The problem account is the Roth Contributory.

Comments

• Sapientlace
    Options
    Attached is a screenshot of the 2 screenshots I mentioned above.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 3 Charles Schwab & Co investment accounts that I attempted to reauthorize downloads for this morning. When I get to the step when I link the accounts from Schwab to my existing accounts, one of these accounts does not appear in the list that it needs to appear in, but it appears in another account's list. Additionally, there is an account listed that isn't even defined as Charles Schwab, so I'm not sure why it's appearing at all.

I need to get this fixed because my investment accounts have not been updated since November, and I would like to stop having problems with these accounts. Once I've posted this discussion, I will attach screenshots the accounts I'm speaking of so you can see the details.

Please note that I'm the owner of these accounts and have full access to them online. I'm also using the Charles Schwab & Co interface for downloads. The problem account is the Roth Contributory.
    Hello @Sapientlace,    

I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with linking these accounts. Thank you for getting in touch with the Quicken Community in order to bring this matter to our attention.

Where is the data file you are using these accounts in located? You can always check this by going to File > Show this file on my computer. Be sure that the data file is housed on a local drive in your computer, and not on a external storage device or cloud-based service. Operating an active data file from these locations can cause erratic program behavior.

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to hearing more from you about the situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Sapientlace
    Sapientlace Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @ Quicken Jared

[Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Quicken Jared

[Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
    @Sapientlace,   

If you wish to receive immediate support, please contact Quicken Support directly as resources from here in the Community are limited. I am providing the link with which to get in touch with them just below:

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.