Split Transactions Jumbling Lines from Previously Memorized Transactions

Options
JT-Volt
JT-Volt Member ✭✭
Good Morning,
I've noticed an issue the past few months that seems new. When entering paychecks into Quicken, I use split categories because there are 11 lines to the paystub.
Quicken use to memorize the order of the categories, but recently when it pulls up the memorized transaction, it jumbles the categories so they are not in the same order as the transaction that was memorized. This makes if a pain to enter because in stead of running down the paystub and entering in order, I have to re-organize the categories.
I've tried to delete the memorized transaction for that payee, and re-enter it, but for the next paycheck, it shows out of order again.
It isn't in any particular order (alphabetical by category, tax status, or amount), why does it mix up the order?

It also forgets that one of the lines is a transfer to another account (401k). It remembers the Tag and previous amount, but the category (transfer) is blank where it worked before.
Thanks, have fun!

Not sure how this ended up in a MAC section. Using Q for Windows.

Answers

• JT-Volt
    JT-Volt Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also noticed when I delete the memorized transaction from the list and go to enter the next one, somehow it remembers a partially entered transaction (with no splits, but it has Salary as a category and the completed memo from 7 years ago. That's strange, there are no other lines with the same payee in the memorized transaction list...
  • JT-Volt
    JT-Volt Member ✭✭
    Options
    OK, found the source of the 7 year old transaction data. It was buried in an income reminder.
    I deleted it for now.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JT-Volt said:
    OK, found the source of the 7 year old transaction data. It was buried in an income reminder.
    I deleted it for now.
    Hello @JT-Volt

I am so happy to hear that you were able to locate the old data. Thank you for continuing to update us and provide us with your solution.

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.