Cannot edit Search Results

Bill25
Bill25 Member ✭✭✭
Using R38.30/Win11, but issue has been present for quite some time.  
I am unable to "Edit Transactions" from the Search Results window.  I cannot select one item nor many items like I have been able to do for years.  You can see in the image that I have the cursor on the last entry, but the Edit button remains grayed out.
There was an earlier questioner with the same problem, but it self-healed for them.  Anyone have an idea how to fix it?
Quicken (and TurboTax FWIW) user since 1992.
Windows IT Administrator since 2002.
Windows 11 Pro running on a crappy off-the-shelf HP PC.
Beer lover since 1968.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree this seems to be a fairly recent loss of functionality. The "Select" column is gone in investment search results. You can use the new "Edit Multiple Transactions" action instead, but that cannot be filtered, only sorted.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Bill25
    Bill25 Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks, RJ. I poked around but can't find where to "Edit Multiple Transactions" . Qkn Help ... didn't.
    Poked around here and found this: Ctrl-Shft-N then select Edit Multiple Transactions. It works. 
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20202345#Comment_20202345
    Quicken (and TurboTax FWIW) user since 1992.
    Windows IT Administrator since 2002.
    Windows 11 Pro running on a crappy off-the-shelf HP PC.
    Beer lover since 1968.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bill25

Thank you for pointing this out. We are glad you were able to find an answer. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.