johnnypkg
johnnypkg Member ✭✭
it shows processing but it hasn't updated any bank accounts since feb 19

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @johnnypkg

I suggest that you try resetting the bank account.  Here are the steps you should take:

1) Open the account register in Quicken;
    2) Click on the “Gear” icon in the upper right of the screen > Select “Edit Account Detaile";
    3) Click on the "Online Services" Tab > then Click "Reset Account" > enter your password (if necesssary) and click "Okay"
    4)After the Reset completes try connecting again.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• johnnypkg
    johnnypkg Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    no this is just creating more issues as I have multiple accounts with multiple banks and when i go to reset one account it wants to reset some other accounts but not all at that institution that should be linked together and it's telling me some are not recognized and should be deleted.....very crazy!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    johnnypkg said:
    no this is just creating more issues as I have multiple accounts with multiple banks and when i go to reset one account it wants to reset some other accounts but not all at that institution that should be linked together and it's telling me some are not recognized and should be deleted.....very crazy!
    Hello @johnnypkg

I am sorry to hear that this issue is persistent, but thank you for keeping in communications with us here on the Quicken Community.

Where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on your computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • johnnypkg
    johnnypkg Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had to recover my fie and about 12 accounts from 4 different banks (16 accounts in total) I used had the circle with the line so I deactivated each one then re-activated each bank and I cleared the problem
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    johnnypkg said:
    I had to recover my fie and about 12 accounts from 4 different banks (16 accounts in total) I used had the circle with the line so I deactivated each one then re-activated each bank and I cleared the problem
    Hello @johnnypkg,

I am sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. Thank you for giving us so much detail and for checking back in with us to inform us about your path to resolution. I am happy to hear that you were able to solve this problem, although it took some time and effort.

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.