Principal Update Message

Options
tneck
tneck Member ✭✭
Every time I download my 401k account transactions from Principal, which was moved from Wells Fargo last year, I get a pop up message saying "Principal is updating its Quicken download process" with additional details. It has box you can check at the bottom that says "Don't show this message again". Checking the box has no effect for the next time and the pop up reappears, is there a way to stop this from happening?

On occasion the pop up comes up blank and there is no way to close it, so I have to force stop Quicken and restart it.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @tneck

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this instance, I would recommend resetting your alerts. Before starting the process please ensure you have saved a backup of your file. 

To begin please select Edit >Preferences >Messages & Alerts >Reset Alerts. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • tneck
    tneck Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, resetting the alerts seemed to resolve it. After I reset the alerts, I received the pop up alert the first time after downloading but did not get it a second time after checking the "Don't show this message again" box.
This discussion has been closed.