Download shows 0 transactions from Citibank

After working fine for years, when I updated today Quicken downloaded 0 transactions from Citibank when I know there are transactions. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    After working fine for years, when I updated today Quicken downloaded 0 transactions from Citibank when I know there are transactions. How do I fix this?
    Hello @thehills84

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloading transactions. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community in regards to this issue. 

Are you currently making use of any antivirus software, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), or firewalls? These may need to be removed or turned off as they can cause connection problems that prevent transactions from downloading.

Also, do you notice any error messages? 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this, and hope to continue working on this issue with you in the future.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • thehills84
    thehills84 Member
    You're my hero! Following your thought, I realized I had installed a couple of AVG products recently - since the last time I updated Quicken. I added citi.com to the VPN's list of approved sites and that did the trick. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.