Issues with 39.21 Update

mbond
mbond Member ✭✭
When my data file is updated to version 39.21 I have noticed that my register quickly becomes $24K negative. Going through an old data file from version 38.30 and the update I have noticed that the amount of split transactions (mostly paychecks) now have inaccurate information in the data fields. I confirmed this by pulling up the old paystub. I also confirmed the issue with the register by going line by line with a printout that I have.

Has anybody else seen a problem with this update? If so how can it be fixed, or do we wait for the next update.

Comments

• maximus30
    maximus30 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same inaccuracies with split transactions in paychecks, but my register reflects the correct balances for all my accounts. I just started a discussion about this today, not seeing this discussion beforehand.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mbond & @maximus30,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you're experiencing this.

Our teams are aware and have opened an investigation into this issue, though we do not have an ETA on a resolution at this time. In the meantime, you can revert back to version R38.30 if you wish to do so by downloading and installing it through this link here.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello again,

We have just received an update that a patch is scheduled to be released tomorrow, which should address this issue.

The next patch will 'fix' this issue by preventing it from happening again. However, it will not retroactively fix current data that may be corrupted. You will need to install the new patch and restore a backup to fix currently corrupted paycheck entries, unfortunately.

If you do not wish to wait for the next patch to be released, then we advise reverting back to R38.30 and restoring a backup. You can download and install R38.30 through this link here.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.