Adding Bills

Options
When I add a bill, and it becomes time to enter it. It duplicates in the register!!!!
How do I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I add a bill, and it becomes time to enter it. It duplicates in the register!!!!
    How do I fix this?
    @seawright3

I am sorry to hear about this issue with duplicate transactions. Thank you for seeking out information and support here on the Quicken Community.

Have you noticed this issue with more than one account? Have you noticed it across account(s) associated with more than one financial institution or biller? When did you first notice this issue?

If possible, try to restore from a backup by going to File > Restore a Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Select a backup that was saved just prior to when you first observed this duplication issue taking place. For reference, it is possible to save a backup anytime by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the same menu mentioned before; it is recommended that this be done often, as it is vital to preserving your data and can be helpful in a wide variety of situations.

I hope to hear back from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.