Schwab Online updates - cash withdrawals not working

I launched the "One Step Update" today, Quicken did download all price updates. Quicken however did not download a monthly cash withdrawal from my Schwab Account to my checking account. This has not worked since the Schwab security update. I do have all Quicken updates installed. So Quicken download security issues remain.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I launched the "One Step Update" today, Quicken did download all price updates. Quicken however did not download a monthly cash withdrawal from my Schwab Account to my checking account. This has not worked since the Schwab security update. I do have all Quicken updates installed. So Quicken download security issues remain.
    Hello @tshattuck53

I am sorry to hear about this issue with price updates not being downloaded. Thank you for taking the opportunity to speak with us about this problem here on the Quicken Community. 

What connection method are you using when you link your accounts? You can check this anytime by going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then look at the listing in the Transaction Download column associated with the affected account.

Also, be sure that your filters and data sorting are not preventing you from seeing these transactions. Be sure to click the Reset button at the top of the register in order to clear your filters, and click the small, triangular arrow in the Date box at the top of this column in the register, itself. This should sort your transactions from oldest to newest in the register. I just want to rule these two items out before making any additional recommendations. 

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to corresponding with you further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dash9gp9
    dash9gp9 Member ✭✭
    I did a cash withdrawal but it did not download from schwab the state and federal taxes retained.
  • tshattuck53
    tshattuck53 Member
    Quicken Jared:
    I manually added the cash withdrawal transactions on March 5th. I followed the steps in your March 7th post. I performed the "Reset" as requested. Under account details the tracking method was and still is set to "Complete - Positions and Transactions". I use the One Step Update to update my four Schwab accounts weekly, only one account has monthly cash withdrawals. I will have to wait for the next withdrawal to determine if the reset corrected the problem, I will keep you posted.
    Thanks
  • tshattuck53
    tshattuck53 Member
    Quicken Jared:

I just performed my weekly "One Step" update for my Schwab accounts. This update included my monthly cash withdrawal. I did see the transactions in the download but when I clicked on accept all it didn't post the withdrawals from the account. The online downloads are visible to Quicken, but Quicken doesn't post to the account, so I had to manually enter. How do we address this issue? Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.