Scheduled Paycheck Transactions a total mess

Options
jharris5
jharris5 Member ✭✭
Paycheck deductions are totally messed up, both amounts and category subcategory classifications. Category description says one thing and account reference says another. I will be hours straightening out these errors. Amounts are all wrong and appear to be made up to force the created mess into balance. Is there a fix for this mess?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jharris5 said:
    Paycheck deductions are totally messed up, both amounts and category subcategory classifications. Category description says one thing and account reference says another. I will be hours straightening out these errors. Amounts are all wrong and appear to be made up to force the created mess into balance. Is there a fix for this mess?
    Hello @jharris5,

I am sorry to hear about these issues with categories and paycheck deductions. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

In order to better assist you, I do have some questions. When did these problems begin? Are the amounts that appear to be incorrect all related to paycheck deductions, and is this happening across multiple accounts? Lastly, are you noticing incorrect balances across accounts?

I look forward to your responses, and hope to continue working with you on this, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.