Quicken stopped updating TD Ameritrade Account

SVaalenti
SVaalenti Member ✭✭
No problems with any other account; have verified that the login and password has not changed. Tried reactivating the account in Quicken but still nothing. This is a relatively new problem, and it only affects this account.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    SVaalenti said:
    No problems with any other account; have verified that the login and password has not changed. Tried reactivating the account in Quicken but still nothing. This is a relatively new problem, and it only affects this account.
    Hello @SVaalenti

I am sorry to hear about this issue with updates on your TD Ameritrade account. Thank you for reaching out about this problem and seeking further discussion here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing any error messages when trying to update your account? Also, what connection method are you making use of when trying to add or link your accounts? You can check this anytime by navigating to the Account Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen and then going to the Downloads tab. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • SVaalenti
    SVaalenti Member ✭✭
    Hi
    I appreciate the quick reply.

No error messages at all. When I click on Update Transactions or Update Quotes, it appears to be making a valid connection.

There does not appear to be an Account Settings gear Icon on my screen on the bottom right. Unsure what screen you're basing this on, but in the account ledger there is one on the top right where I found the prior update options.

If I go to Account Details, it is "set up for direct connect". As mentioned, I tried resetting the account from here but that didn't help.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    SVaalenti said:
    Hi
    I appreciate the quick reply.

No error messages at all. When I click on Update Transactions or Update Quotes, it appears to be making a valid connection.

There does not appear to be an Account Settings gear Icon on my screen on the bottom right. Unsure what screen you're basing this on, but in the account ledger there is one on the top right where I found the prior update options.

If I go to Account Details, it is "set up for direct connect". As mentioned, I tried resetting the account from here but that didn't help.
    @SVaalenti,        

Thank you for providing additional information about the situation, and for answering earlier questions. I am sorry that the issue remains ongoing.

Given that the downloaded information would be provided by direct connect, it would be necessary to reach out to TD Ameritrade support, as their servers are the immediate source of the downloads. It may be necessary to request to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these personnel are more likely to be familiar with third-party software, such as Quicken.

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.