How do I fix download problems with TD Bank?

Options
Suddenly I'm unable to connect to TD Bank to download my transactions. Quicken says that I must "upgrade to Direct Connect login that may be different from my username and password and that I may have to activate this service with my bank". That's crazy because I was able to connect two weeks ago! So I try to Activate One-Step Update and when I put in my TD Bank username, password and try to connect it says, "Quicken is having trouble connecting to TD Bank (It's not your fault.) Go to www.tdbank.com/securityuprade". I do, and get into my accounts with no trouble on the internet, though there's nothing about security upgrades. AND TD Bank customer service disclaims any knowledge of how to deal with Quicken and tells me to talk to YOUR customer service.

I have contemplated changing to [Removed - Solicitation] and canceling my Quicken subscription, but when I go through the process they say "Due to some ongoing changes to TD Bank's website, the accounts are not linking in [Removed - Solicitation]. Please enter your credentials and the accounts should link once the error is resolved." Maybe it is TD?

If that's not it, the problem seems to be the fault of the most recent Quicken upgrade, and I have to say I'm tired unto death of your constant patches! It is unconscionable that you have no customer service or live chat for support! [Removed - Rant]

Thank you,
susanhobbit
[Removed - Privacy]
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    HI @susanhobbit,

To contact Quicken Support - please use this LINK.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    HI @susanhobbit,

To contact Quicken Support - please use this LINK.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• susanhobbit
    susanhobbit Member
    Options
    Now receiving CC501 error message when I retry update.
  • susanhobbit
    susanhobbit Member
    Options
    The CC-501 error has added a line (cute, huh?) It says that the problem is with the Quicken server, so Tech Support seems to be my only option.
This discussion has been closed.